Whatman Polycap TC 36mm Capsule Filter 0.2/0.2 um pore size, Polyethersulfone (PES), GMF Prefilter, SB Inlet, SB Outlet, Sterile
This Polycap TC 36 capsule filter device by Whatman is a disposable dual layer polyethersulfone (PES) membrane filtration capsule with a 0.2/0.2µm pore size and stepped barb fittings for 6 to 10mm or 3/8 to 1/2 inch tubing. It provides efficient filtration for critical aqueous solutions. The PES membrane is inherently hydrophilic has low extractables is bio-safe has excellent flow rates and exhibits low protein binding. The outlet of the capsule filter is protected to prevent touch contamination during set-up and has standard hose barb connections. Maximum pressure is 60psi (4.1 bar). Fittings (Inlet/Outlet): Stepped Barb (1/4 to 3/8-Inch). Filtration Area: 440cm². Pore Size: 0.2/0.2µm.
- Pore size: 0.2/0.2µm; Fittings (Inlet/Outlet): 3/8-Inch Stepped Barb
- 100% integrity-tested during manufacturing; results are correlated to microbial retention.
- Housing thermally fused (no surfactants or mold releasing agents).-Integrity-testable by bubble point, pressure decay, or forward flow methods.
- Manufactured in clean room facilities under ISO Quality Systems.
- Hydrophilic polyethersulfone membrane with low extractables is BioSafe and has excellent flow rates with low protein binding
- Filtration Area: 440cm²
- Polyethersulfone (PES) membrane is pre-sterilized and provides efficient filtration for critical aqueous solutions
- PES Membrane Protein Adsorption Characteristics: (HSA) 0.4µg/cm², (Insulin) 2.0µg/cm², (Gammaglobulin) 1.5µg/cm²--
- Manufacturer: Whatman/GE Healthcare
- Manufacturer Part No: 6714-3602
- Diameter: 36mm
- Pore Size: 0.2 / 0.2 micron
- Inlet Connection: 1/4" to 3/8" Tubing
- Outlet Connection: 1/4" to 3/8" Tubing
- Housing Material: Polypropylene
- Filter Material: Dual layer PES
- Max. Operating Pressure: 60psi
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Materials pass USP Class VI