Whatman Polycap 75 HD Disposable Capsule Filter, 1.0um, 6703-7510
The Polycap HD (Heavy Duty) family of disposable capsule filters offers both high filtration efficiency and extreme purity due to the materials and methods of manufacture. High loading capacity for use with dirty solutions. Filter media is monofilament anisotropic polypropylene (MAPP). Four ratings, two sizes. Polycap™HD capsule filter devices provide the field of laboratory filtration with an unique new tool, offering a broad capability between process applications as its performance characteristics fit between gross filters and microporous membrane filters used for final filtration. Polycap HD is steam autoclavable at 121° C for 20 minutes. It is manufactured in a Class 10000 clean room in an ISO certified manufacturing plant. Total polypropylene construction allows use with broad ranges of pH, temperature, time and pressure. Manual vent with luer lock can bleed air from upstream or serve as an injection or sample port. Typical applications include general fine filtration, prefiltration, clear air/gas, sample preparation, solvents, buffers and reagents. All Polycap™ HD devices are vented.
- 820 cm2 filtration area.
- Inlet Connection: 1/2: HB
- Material: Polypropylene
- Polypropylene filters support use with a broad range of solutions, pH solutions, & temperatures
- Sturdy construction leads to high flow and high retention capacity
- Can be autoclaved with steam at 121°C for 20 min
- Manual vent with luer lock to bleed air from upstream or serve as an injection or sample port
- Pore Size: 1.0um
- Length: 75mm
- Manufacturer: Whatman/GE Healthcare
- Manufacturer Part No: 6703-7510