Whatman Polycap 36 AS Capsule Filter .22 um, Nylon, Polypropylene, GMF Prefilter, SB Inlet, SB Outlet, Sterile
Capsule Filter features sturdy PP housings with fused seals—no glues or adhesives to contaminate filtrate. Polycap capsules filters include a luer lock vent to guarantee that no filtration area is wasted. Use vent to draw solution into the capsule or let air escape from the capsule or sample port.
Polycap AS (Aqueous Solution) is a product recommended for filtering aqueous solutions. It combines a glass microfiber (GMF) prefilter and a nylon membrane, prolonging the life of the filter and allowing larger volumes and difficult samples to be filtered easily.
Capsules filters work with our Peristaltic Pump Models and Accessories Kits
- First layer (GMF) acts as a prefilter to ensure longer membrane (0.2 and 0.45 µm) life and higher filtration efficiency.
- Nylon membranes are hydrophilic and low in extractables
- Nylon filters include a prefilter to prolong life of the membrane
- Housing thermally fused (no glues, adhesives, or extraneous materials).
- Use for filtering aqueous solutions
- Manufactured in clean room facilities under ISO Quality Systems
- Has 400cm2 filtration area.
- Diameter: 36mm
- Pore Size: 0.2 micron
- Inlet Connection: 3/8" to 1/2" Tubing
- Outlet Connection: 3/8" to 1/2" Tubing
- Housing Material: Polypropylene
- Filter Material: Nylon Membrane with Glass Microfiber Prefilter
- Max. Operating Pressure: 60psi
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Maximum pressure is 60psi.
- With stepped barb 6-10mm 1/4 to 3/8 tubing
- Materials pass USP Class VI
Whatman Part No. 6705-3602