- -For use on dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, horses and foals.
- -Kills and repels ear mites, flies, gnats, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, lice, and mange mites on exposed surfaces for 3 to 5 days.
- -Safe for use on puppies and kittens over 12 weeks of age
- -Kills and repels eight different types of pests
- -Approved for multiple animal species
- -Easy to apply
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Dogs - Puppies - Cats - Kittens
Do not put treament directly on broken skin or an open wound. Treatment may be applied on a bandage. Do not use on puppies or kittens under 12 weeks of age.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, medicated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals.
TO KILL AND REPEL EAR MITES: Clean ear to remove built-up wax and dirt. Gently dry ear with a cotton ball or soft cloth and apply a thin film of treatment. The treatment may be applied daily for 7 to 10 days.
TO KILL TICKS: Make sure treatment covers tick.
TO USE AS A REPELLENT: Spread treatment lightly on outer and inner surface of the ear and between the toes before animals enter infected area. Do not repeat treatment for 3 to 5 days.
Horses - Foals
TO CONTROL TICKS, GNATS, FLIES, MOSQUITOES AND MANGE MITES: Before application remove dirt or debris by brushing or washing with a mild shampoo. Allow to completely dry. Apply a light fi m to affected areas daily, massaging into the skin for 2 to 3 days, then apply every 3 to 5 days as needed. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply near the eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears.