Borosilicate Glass, Vacuum Filtering Flask, Capacity: 500mL, Each
Med Lab Supply Science Glassware, Glass Heavy Wall, Filtering Flasks, Bolt Neck with Tuulation
For over five years Med Lab Supply brand vials have become a trusted name in the science glassware and compound pharmacy fields. We have expanded our glassware family to include Filtering Flasks, also known as Büchner flasks. Our Flasks are made from the latest tubular glass form design manufacture processes. Using borosilicate 3.3 grade techniques, our flasks Heavy wall filtering flask includes a bolt neck with tubulation. Borosilicate glass flasks are designed to give the best combination of thermal shock resistance and physical strength. Feature heavy-duty rims and printing in durable white enamel. Our flasks meet or exceed the specifications and expectations of all major brands of science glassware media on the market to date. However, due to our efficiency in manufacturing and distribution, we are able to sell our own glassware at a much reduced cost versus other brands.
- Side arm allows for flexible hosing to connect to a vacuum pump.
- Heavy Walls than standard Erlenmeyer flasks, to insure mechanical strength
- During filtration, the filtrate enters and is held in the flask while the sample or residue remains on the filter paper in the funnel.
- Can also be used as a vacuum trap in a vacuum line.
- Highly leach resistant to most chemicals
- Rubber Stopper Size: 6.5