SafeWear High Performance Lab Coat, Deep Blue, Medium
SafeWear Hipster Jacket Deep Blue
Medium Pack of 12
SafeWear High Performance Lab Coats
Style: Long - Lab Coat
Healthcare professionals are exposed to contaminates every day and need to protect themselves and their patients from harm. Inconsistent or poor material quality and awkward fit can make finding the right protection challenging. Med Lab Supply is proud to carry SafeWear, a new line of disposable protective apparel complete with Lab Coats, Jackets and Isolation Gowns made from top quality materials. Apparel is designed to keep you protected and offers the right fit, in attractive and fashionable colors.
Adhering to OSHA fluid resistance requirements, SafeWear apparel is engineered to protect wearers while keeping them feeling comfortable. SafeWear High Performance Lab Coats are made from high quality SMS fabric (Latex Free) with a weight of 45 g/m2. Wearers will appreciate the detailed finishing, 3 pocket design and front snap closure.
The perfect combination of function, fashion and fit, SafeWear is available in a wide range of sizes, plus provide excellent barrier protection delivered through the use of consistent, quality materials. SafeWear High Performance Lab Coats are also available in an array of fresh colors, for protection and style that can always be counted on.
SafeWear apparel is engineered to provide the ultimate fit, is made from high quality materials and is designed to ensure protection that you can always count on.
- Adhering to OSHA fluid resistance requirements, apparel is engineered to protect wearers while keeping them feeling comfortable.
- Made from high quality SMS fabric with a weight of 45 g/m2.
- Lab Coats are made of non-woven material with front closure and snap buttons.
- Features knitted collar and cuffs, three pockets, 2 slits in the back and a hanging loop inside the coat at the back of the collar.
- Wearers will appreciate the detailed finishing, 3 pocket design and front snap closure.
- Each bag of SafeWear apparel contains 10+2 units, for a total of 12, compared to other protective wear manufacturers who offer 10 per pack.
Who can use SafeWear High Performance Lab Coats:
- Dental Practitioners
- Medical Office Personnel
- Medical Spa Personnel
- Salon Personnel
- Massage and Sports Therapists
- Restaurant & Kitchen Personnel