Pure MCT Oil, (Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil)
- Fast Sustained Energy, MCTs (also known as Miglyol 810/812) are not stored as fat, but rather convert quickly to energy.
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels and contains high levels of antioxidants.
- Supports absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamins A, D, E & K.
- Supports Weight Management - MCT's are shown to increase metabolic thermo-genesis
- Potent anti-microbial properties - providing immune system benefits and helping in balancing candida in the gut.
- Flavorless, colorless, and virtually odorless so that it can easily be added into your diet
- Hexane, Paraben, and Sulfate Free. Vegan, GMO-Free, Gluten Free, and Kosher Certified
Vale of Eden MCT oil (Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil) is the purest on the market: triple-distilled in an oxygen free atmosphere with no solvents ever used in the extraction process. It is 60% Caprylic Acid (C8) and 40% Capric Acid (C10), and are what have the most powerful health benefits.
MCTs, have a shorter chemical composition compared to most other fats and oils. They also are lower in calories than long chain fatty acids. MCT Oil, has been used by many to aid weight loss when on a Paleo Diet or ketogenic diet. The ketogenic diet, is a diet designed to help the body run on ketones (from fats) rather than from carbohydrates. Since MCT is easily absorb, requiring minimal action from the liver to covert directly into fuel (ketones), it has been used therapeutically for people with malabsorption problems.
MCT Oil is also gaining widespread attention within the beauty community, cosmetic and personal care industry due to its impressive silky, light oil-free texture, virtually odorless, absorbs rapidly and oxidative stability.
Learn more about MCTs Benefits and Ketosis. Packaged in fully recyclable, BPA-free plastic bottles. Shop our entire selection of USP Oils, Organic Carrier Oils, Filtered Oils, Essential Oils, and Raw Aromatherapy Ingredients