Whatman Autovial Syringeless Filter, Nylon, 12mL, 0.45um, 1 unit
Whatman Autovial Syringeless Filter with Glass Prefilter, 12mL Capacity with 0.45µm, Nylon Filtration
Autovial Syringless are preassembled filtration devices for removing particulates from samples. These filters replace syringe-coupled filtration devices with a single, convenient disposable unit. Utilizing a plunger, barrel, and built in filter membrane, Autovial speeds up sample preparation, so you get more work done in less time. Fill your sample or solution into the barrel, insert plunger, and compress the unit to filter your sample. Ideal for filtering directly into any number of media: beakers, vials, auto-sampler, and the unit has a luer slip port protected by the plastic housing for filtering into tubing as well. Comes in .45 and .2 Nylon membranes, sterile and unsterile units available.
Pore Size: 0.2um
Single unit convenience saves time. No assembly required easier to load.
- Preassembled filtration device; removes particulates from samples
- Prefilter designed for difficult-to-filter samples
- Features an integral filter and built-in air purge; maximizes sample recovery; support stand that protects the recessed slip-luer tip
- Single unit convenience; saves time; choice of filter media
- Compatible with wide range of sample types
- Self-contained, preventing filter pop-off with hazardous samples