Kimble Chase 10ml Tubular Clear Glass Serum Vials are sold by single, Sleeve of 300, and Case of 1500 vials by Duran Wheaton Kimble Life Science
Kimble Chase 10mL Tubular Clear Glass Serum Vials are sealable with a 20 mm stopper and 20 mm aluminum seal. (Sold Separately). Ideally suited for handling, containing, and storing a variety of liquids, including reagents, vaccines, and chromatography samples. These crimp-top serum vials are lighter in weight than molded bottles. More closely held tolerances and uniformity of glass allow the vials to be lyophilized. Autoclavable.
- Special design provides extra strength for freeze-drying applications
- Serum vials are lighter in weight than molded bottles, with more closely held tolerances and uniformity of glass
- Special blowback design provides ease of use for lyophillization stoppers
- Aluminum seals, stoppers and septa are available separately
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Med Lab Supply carries a very large variety of stoppers including: clear chemical, humidity, acid and temperature resistant silica stoppers, standard red and grey rubber stoppers, and 2 and 3 pronged Lyophilization stoppers that have complete seal and freeze dry application. Our vast line of seals including: standard aluminum, flip top, and dual tone flip top seals; all in a large selection of colors will offer the most professional finished product.
Please click for a complete list of available: Stoppers
Please click for a complete list of Serum Vial: Aluminum & Flip top Seals
Please click here for our complete line of system components for: Serum Vial Packaging
Order Conveniently Online. Guaranteed Fast, Secure, & Discreet Delivery. Overnight shipping is available. Med Lab Supply - Life-Science Products, Chemicals, Glassware, Laboratory Supplies & Laboratory Equipment.