Extracto Bottle Top Filter, 150ml, Nylon 0.45µm
Extracto Bottle Top Filter, 150ml, Nylon 0.45µm, Funnel Only
Image is for reference only
Extracto Vacuum Filters
GVS Extracto Vacuum Filters are designed specifically for the filtration of culture media and organic solvents in research and industrial laboratories.
It’s purpose-built with features designed to bring the highest levels of performance and purity to your research.
A variety of membrane types and membrane areas are for choice that offer a wide applicability range for the separation and purification of most liquid samples to meet different laboratory needs.
All the products are manufactured with high-quality material [Acrilonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polypropylene (PP), or Polystyrene (GPPS)] and by proven technique, which assure them work under pressure and still hold integrity.
- Membrane material: Nylon
- Pore size (µm)0.45
- Capacity (ml) 150
- Membrane diameter (mm) 50
- Model: Bottle Top Filter
- Designed hose connector can fit multiplicate hose diameters
- Gamma irradiation sterilized
- Lightweight and heavy wall construction
- Large knurls on the reservoir bottle cap for easy screw
- Designed wide and easy access bottle mouth for efficiently and stably pouring out
- Engraved graduation ensure the veracity
- Ergonomically designed sidewalls and collar can simplify tightening/losing and adjustments
- Filtration of culture media
- Filtration of aqueos solution
- Filtration of large volume sample
- Sterilitation and clarification
- Filtration of buffer for Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Filtration of Chemistry solution