Made in the USA - NIOSH N95 Respirators & ASTM Level 3 Surgical Masks - Order Now!
Exel Disposable Hypodermic Needle 22g x .75", Box of 100, 26410
You could receive 5 Points for writing a review and/or rating this product
Availability : In stock
- Buy 5 for $7.99 each and save 4%
- Buy 10 for $7.69 each and save 7%
Please read our Terms and Conditions on the sale of Hypodermic Syringes and Needles for a comprehensive list of all restrictions.
Exel Hypodermic Needle Only: 22 gauge x 3/4 inch length (approx. 19 mm)
22 Gauge: Black Hub and Needle Box
Exel International is a privately held, family owned and operated coporation, known for unsurpassed quality at an affordable low price. Siliconized, autoground needle points ensure maximum comfort. Needles are constructed from 18/8 stainless steel.
- Latex Free
- Regular bevel
- Sterile, Non-toxic, and Non-pyrogenic
- Polypropylene hubs and boxes are color coded for easy gauge identification
- Each needle comes individually packaged, ready to use
- Fits Luer-Lock, Luer-Slip and Eccentric Luer Slip syringes
Dispose of all used needles in a sharps container according to local rules and regulations.