Easy Touch brand insulin syringes provide the best combination of quality, comfort, and value. Needles are made of ultra fine, surgical stainless steel; which is securely attached and are coated with a lubricant film for maximum comfort. No "Dead Space" design minimizes waste and makes measuring more precise. Easy to read accurate and reliable numbers minimize dosage errors. This high quality product also has a protective plunger cap designed to keep the needle sterile during shipping.
Insulin Capacity Selection: You should size your syringe to your maximum injection dosage. For example, if you are taking 20 units per shot, you could use either a 0.5cc/50unit syringe or a 0.3cc/30 unit syringe. . If you are taking 60 units, use a 1cc/100 unit Easy Touch insulin syringe needle. Since smaller marking are more visible or bigger on smaller dose syringes, adding the correct dosage is easier and more precise. The larger the gauge size, the smaller or thinner the needle the outside diameter is. This can ulimately make injections less painful.
- Advanced design of plunger ensures smooth and correct movement inside barrel.
- Finger Flange and Thumb Rest:
- Optimum design provides comfortable and positive grip for each control.
- Protective Plunger Cap:
- Maintains sterility of syringe during shipping
- Protective Needle Cap:
- Prevents contamination and damage to needle.
- Special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- Securely attached needle eliminates needle pop off.
- Tri-Bevel Cut Tip.
- Multi-facet needle bevel with
- Fild Coated for smoother and more comfortable injection.
- Easy to read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors.
- Transparent barrel gives excellent view of syringe contents.
- Plunger Tip:
- Lines up precisely for accurate reading.
- Tight fit and Leak Proof
- No "dead space" for accurate dosage and less waste
Sizes Available: 5cc x 29 x 1/2", Part No. 829555 & 1cc x 29g x 1/2", Part No. 829155
Dispose of all used needles in a sharps container according to local rules and regulations. Buy all your Diabetic Testing Supplies Online at Med Lab Supply.