Clorox Healthcare Germicidal Wipes, 70 Count Canisters
Clorox HealthCare Bleach Germicidal Wipes are listed under the EPA's Disinfectants that meet criteria for Use Against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. EPA Registration No.: 67619-12.
Clorox Healthcare® Germicidal Wipes, 6 3/4 x 9, Unscented, 70 per Canister
Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes are fast acting bleach disinfectant multipurpose wipes with broad-spectrum efficacy and are EPA registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms including C. difficile spores in 3 minutes or less. Healthcare professionals trust Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes to help them overcome infection control challenges in a constantly changing healthcare environment. Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal multipurpose wipes are ready to use, 1 step cleaner containing a 1:10 bleach dilution to meet CDC and OSHA guidelines for disinfecting surfaces in healthcare settings. Designed for daily disinfection, patient room surfaces and medical equipment. These wipes are EPA registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms, including HAI causing bacteria like MRSA and VRE in 30 seconds, outbreak causing viruses such as Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus in 1 minute and C. difficile spores, TB and fungi in 3 minutes. These wipes kill 99.9999% of C. difficile spores, according to the current EPA recommended testing standard (June 2014). These wipes are engineered minimize residue and leave less visible residue on surfaces vs. competitor bleach wipes. These 70 count, ready-to-use wipes are 6.75 inch x 9 inch size. They are formulated with an anticorrosion agent and are compatible with common healthcare surfaces including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Intended for use in Healthcare settings.
- Hospital-grade disinfectant wipes
- One-step, ready-to-use disinfectants with a 1 to 10 bleach dilution
- EPA-registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms, including all ESKAPE pathogens in 30 seconds, Norovirus in one minute and TB and C. difficile in three minutes
- Proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus
- Kill HAI-causing pathogens including C.diff spores, MRSA and VRE in 3 min
- Broad Spectrum disinfection efficacy against over 58 pathogens
- Formulated with an anticorrosion agent and are compatible with common healthcare surfaces including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Intended for use in Healthcare settings.
Hand Sanitizers, Surface Disinfectants, Surgical Masks, and Disposable Gloves also available. Shop all Medical, Lab, and Clinical Wear from Top Brands: 3M, Hepro, Innovative Healthcare, Kimberly-Clark, and SafeWear™ at Med Lab Supply.