BrandTech® 4701161 Dispensette® lll Analog Bottle Top Dispenser with SafetyPrime™
Volumes from 2.5 to 25ml.
Digital models offer “Easy Calibration™” in seconds, without tools, or ISO 9000/GLP compliance Safety discharge system reduces risk of accidental dispensing SafetyPrime™ valve system minimizes reagent waste during priming Floating piston design means no seals to wear out or replace Accuracy of 0.5% and reproducibility of 0.1% Valve block can be rotated 360° Autoclavable at 121°C Easy disassembly for quick cleaning and maintenance.
All units have standard 45 mm thread plus additional adapters for 33mm and 38 mm neck bottles All units include discharge tube, telescopic filling tube, mounting tool, certificate of performance (with serial number) and operating manual.
- -Safely dispense bases, acids, aqueous solutions, hydrochloride salts, and many organic solvents*.
- -Available with Fixed or Adjustable Volumes
- -SafetyPrime™ valve recirculates reagent during priming to reduce spurting and conserve reagent.
- -Safety discharge system reduces the risk of accidental dispensing.
- -Valve block rotates 360° so that the volume display and bottle label are always visible.
- -Floating piston design for smooth, one-handed operation
- -Reinforced discharge tube with a threaded safety cap
- -Polypropylene cylinder sleeve helps protect the user in case of accidental breakage.
- -Can be calibrated for ISO/GLP compliance
- -Fit directly onto 45-mm screw-neck bottles. Come with polypropylene adapters for other neck sizes.
||Platinum-iridium valve spring, borosilicate glass valve balls and cylinder, PTFE washers, PFa-coated piston, ETFE valve bodies and valve block, AlO3 valve seats, and PP safety cap.
||PP adapters for threaded bottle neck size 24, 28, 32, & 38 mm Telescoping filling tube (125 to 240 mm)
Please click to view all available Glass Media Storage Bottles