Did you know that our lovable pooches, just like humans, can suffer from anxiety, phobias, and in some cases, extreme fear? In most cases, if left unchecked, anxiety will develop into behavioral issues or bodily reactions.
Symptoms of Anxiety Found in Dogs:
- Aggression or destructive behavior
- Urinating or defecating in the house
- Drooling or panting
- Excessive barking, pacing, restlessness
- Repetitive or compulsive behaviors
Causes of Anxiety in Dogs
- Fear – caused by loud noises, strange people or animals, visual stimuli, strange or new environments, vet visits, & car rides, among others
- Separation anxiety: may affect up to 14% of dogs
What to Do About Pet Anxiety
If you think your dog may be suffering from anxiety, the best thing to do is take them to the veterinarian for a thorough exam. Your vet can properly diagnosis anxiety based on symptoms and medical history.
Med Lab Supply can help you holistically manage your dog’s anxiety with HomeoPet Anxiety Relief-15mL. HomeoPet Anxiety Relief is a safe and natural homeopathic liquid given to your pet to promote calmness. It helps with anxiousness associated with separation, loud noises, or any other stressful situation. An eyedropper is included for dosing. For Travel Anxiety, try HomeoPet Travel Anxiety-15mL, which provides relief for motion sickness, fear of travel (including cars, boats, trains, and airplanes/flying). Vomiting, drooling, panting, restlessness and unwanted behavior can be helped with this fast acting, non-sedating liquid.
To create a calm environment for your dog, try this Diffuser Blend Using Vale of Eden Essential Oils:
2 drops of Orange Essential Oil,
1 drop of Bergamot Essential Oil