Made in the USA - NIOSH N95 Respirators & ASTM Level 3 Surgical Masks - Order Now!
3M 1804 Vflex Niosh N95 Health Care Surgical Respirator. 99+% Filtration Efficiency. CS of 400. As low as $1.89 per mask.
- Standard Size. (not small version).
- NIOSH approved N95
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) > 99% and PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency) >95% (at 0.3μm particle size) according to ASTM F2101
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- 3M™ Advanced Electrostatic Media (AEM) - Highly charged microfibers enhance the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easier
- TGA approved. FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
NO RETURNS ON THIS PRODUCT
The 3M 1804 (click for manufacturer's info) healthcare respirators are designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer by reducing exposure to harmful airborne particles which are small enough to be inhaled – typically particles less than 100 microns in size. These include airborne particles that may contain biological material e.g. Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, mould and the virus that causes Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), and Influenza. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
Features and Benefits
- Uniquely designed tabs for respirator positioning on the face
- Flatfold design allows for convenient storage prior to use
- Pleats help increase surface area for ease of breathing and flex with mouth
- movement while talking
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862 at 80 mm Hg
Safety (Wear it Right! Click For More Info)
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Nose clip mouldable to wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and ensure a better seal and fit
Shop all Medical, Lab, and Clinical Wear from Top Brands: 3M, Hepro, Innovative Healthcare, Kimberly-Clark, and SafeWear™ at Med Lab Supply.