Nalgene™ Rapid-Flow™ Sterile Disposable Filter Units with Nylon Membrane
Nalgene® Rapid-Flow™ sterile filter units are manufactured from clear, durable polystyrene and include an integrated, removable nylon membrane membrane filter. These Nalgene filter units are specifically designed for cell culture and tissue culture applications. The filter unit upper chamber separates from receiver for easy access to filtrate and the receiver is an ideal filtrate storage vessel. The upper chamber of the filter unit is clearly marked with pore size membrane type catalog number lot number and expiration date. A leakproof screw closure eliminates pH shift in receiver while the padless membrane support minimizes foaming of proteinaceous samples. The nylon membrane filter is naturally hydrophilic and alcohol resistant with low extractables and containing no wetting agents. All filter units are furnished complete with a polystyrene cover, a cellulosic-plugged side arm and a vacuum tubing adapter. Both upper chamber and receiver are graduated and the red color-coded collar identifies which filter material the unit contains. Gamma radiation sterilized and individually wrapped for a 5-year sterile shelf life.Cases of 500mL and 1000mL units include 12 glass fiber prefilters.
- -Pore Size: 0.2µm or 0.45µm
- -Material: polystyrene with a nylon membrane. Nylon membrane is naturally hydrophilic & alcohol resistant with low extractables & contains no wetting agents.
- -Gamma radiation sterilized; individually wrapped for a 5-year sterile shelf life
- -Certified nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic. Radiation Sterile.
- -Sterile; graduated; red collar; specially designed for cell tissue culture work
- -Manufacturer: Thermo Fisher Nalgene® Nalgene Part No. 150-4020 and 150-4045.