You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wheaton Standard Glass Media Bottle, 125ml (Qty. 48)
Wheaton Graduated Clear Glass Media Bottles
Wheaton Standard Media Bottles are made of Borosilicate glass that conforms to United Sates Pharmacopoeia (USP) Type requirements and low alkali content to help prevent changes in pH to maintain the purity of its contents. Bottles, caps, and liners are autoclavable. Cap screw sizes: 33-430 for 125 through 500 mL bottles and 38-430 for 1000 mL bottles. All of our 33mm disposable vacuum bottle-top filters fit perfectly on the 125ml 500ml bottles with the 33-430 necks.
*Capacity: 125ml (Approx. 4.16 oz); Diameter 55mm; Height with cap: 123mm
* Hold and stores samples, for mixing and sampling applications.
* Borosilicate glass construction for chemical, thermal expansion, shock and het resistance
* Boston shaped with rounded body, short neck, & narrow mouth to store liquid solutions & dry materials.
* Thermoset phenolic seal-lined cap with rubber liner secure contents to help prevent spills and evaporation
* Special lip facilitates pouring
* Marking area to label for security and accountability.
* Graduated measurements for Dispensing and Storing.
* Hand Grips on 1 liter (1000ml) bottle for easy handling
To view all vacuum bottle top funnel only and bottle top complete units, please click here.