You have no items in your shopping cart.
Whatman Autovial 12 Nylon Membrane -0.22 & 0.45um pore size
Whatman™ Autovial™ Syringeless Filters: 12mL Capacity
Whatman Autovial Syringless filters replace syringe-coupled filtration devices with a single, convenient disposable unit. Utilizing a plunger, barrel, and built in filter membrane, Autovial speeds up sample preparation, so you get more work done in less time. Fill your sample or solution into the barrel, insert plunger, and compress the unit to filter your sample.
Ideal for filtering directly into any number of media: beakers, vials, auto-sampler, and the unit has a luer slip port protected by the plastic housing for filtering into tubing as well. Comes in .45 and .2 Nylon membranes, sterile and unsterile units available.
- -Preassembled units consist of a filter barrel and a plunger
- -Built-in air purge minimizes holdup
- -Integrated construction eliminates filter pop-off
- -Support stand protects slip-Luer tip, recessed to reduce chance of contamination
- -Handle samples up to 12mL in volume
- -All have an integral 25mm diameter filter in barrel (graduated in 1mL intervals) with polyethylene plunger
- -Filtration area: 3.0cm2
- -Glass microfiber prefilter ensures higher flow with less clogging