You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rice Bran Oil (Qty. 2 oz)
Rice bran oil is used for treating diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, preventing certain types of cancer. Used as a supplement for performance horses and older horses who have difficulty keeping weight on. It also gives horses and dogs a rich shiny coat. Free of trans fat and is consider healthier than other vegetable oils.
* Gamma-oryzanol, ferulic acid. Powerfuls antioxidants considered ten times stronger than viatmin E
* Phytosterols: anti-imflammatory, healing and restorative.
* Carotenoids: beta-cartotene (pro-vitamin A), lycopene: healthy glow and natural antioxidants
* Vitamin E
* Enzymes: Co-enzyme Q10, polyphenol oxidase, helps protect the skin aging induced by free radicals
* Minerals: calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, copper
Benefits in skin care:
Rich in antioxidants and squalene (known for anti-wrinkle properties). Promotes blood microcirculation and assists in draining and decongesting swollen tissue. Making rice bran oil benefical in reducing dark circles and puffiness. Used in anti-aging blends and products. Contains different kinds of vitamin B (not just one) and vitamin E. Promotes the production of collogen in skin and offers a small degree of sun protection.
Can be applied directly to skin for eczema. Hypoallergenic.
Benefits in hair care:
Helps premature graying of hair and strenghtens the hair roots. Protects hair against the harmful UV effect of fun. Contains inositol (a memebr of the B complex family), which helps re-growth and preventing hair loss.
Commonly used in:
- Hair care products
- Skin care items
- Nail polish
Information and statements regarding Vale of Eden essential oils that are distributed by Med Lab Supply, have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Always check with your doctor or health care provider regarding the use of any nutritional supplement, or health care product.