You have no items in your shopping cart.
PDI Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Disposable Wipes
For sanitizing surfaces, and research equipment, no other sanitation wipe comes close to PDI’s Super Sani-Cloths. The only wipe proven effective against Methicillin Resitant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Influenza Type A (H1N1), Hepatitis C, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus, E-Coli, HIV, Herpes, and Tuberculosis. No other disinfectant kills a wide range of gram positive, and gram negative bacteria faster. No need to worry about the airborne hazards and mess associated with spray disinfectants. Available in single canisters, or complete case of 12.
Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms.
•- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare
•- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant.
• -Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
• -Cleans and disinfects in one step.
• -Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
• -Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
• -Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
• -Thick, strong wipe material has high fluid capacity and is more pliable to get into crevices and difficult corners of equipment.
• -Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
• -Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
• -Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
• -Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
• -Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product label to get the full listing of use sites.
PDI Super Sani Cloth Germicidal Wipes Features:
- -A Quaternary/High Alcohol Formula (55%) for the disinfection of hard, non porous surfaces and equipment
- -Bactericidal, tuberculocidal, and virucidal
- -Kills TB and RSV in 1 minute; HBV, HCV, Human Coronavirus, Rotavirus, MRSA, VRE and ESBL Producing E. coli in 2 minutes
- -Tested effective against 26 microorganisms
- -Diamond-embossed wipe material is thick and strong
- -Unique Deep Well Lid on canister seals securely to prevent moisture loss