Pharmaceutical / Food USP Grade MCT Oil
10x more Caprylic Acid (C8) and 4.5x more Capric Acid (C10) than found in Coconut Oil!
- Fast Sustained Energy – MCTs are not stored as fat, but rather convert quickly into ATP, which provides energy for the body and brain at the cellular level.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Supports absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamins A, D, E & K.
- Supports Weight Management -- MCT's are shown to increase metabolic thermogenesis.
- Potent anti-microbial properties – providing immune system benefits and helping in balancing candida in the gut.
- Easy Storage - No refrigeration required and liquid at room temperature.
- Flavorless, colorless, and virtually odorless so that it can easily to add into your diet. Mix into your favorite smoothie, or most any other recipe.
- Vegan, GMO- Free, Gluten Free and Kosher certified
Vale of Eden MCT oil is the purest on the market. It is triple-distilled in an oxygen free atmosphere with no solvents ever used in the extraction process. It is 60% Caprylic Acid (C8) and 40% Capric Acid (C10). These two MCTs make up only approximately 15% of coconut oil (C8 6% / C10 9%). These rarer fractions of coconut oil (C8 being the rarest and most expensive) and are what have the most powerful health benefits.
Not all MCT oils are created alike. Don’t be fooled by competitors. Carefully check their labels. Many contain high percentages of Lauric Acid (C12), which is the cheapest and longest of all chains of MCT’s and actually acts more like a long chain triglyceride with little health benefit. In fact it is proven to significantly raise cholesterol. Even worse, some MCT oil manufactures are actually deriving their oil from cheap genetically modified corn. Vale of Eden MCT is sourced exclusively from a combination of natural coconut and palm kernels.
Vale of Eden MCT Oil is packaged in fully recyclable, BPA-free plastic bottles. Unlike other plastic bottles, our bottles do not release any chemicals into the oil and are amber opaque to prevent unnecessary exposure to sunlight.