You have no items in your shopping cart.
CaviCide Surface Disinfectant wipes (45ct)
CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant that is effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It can be used in the NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
- -Effective against TB in 3 minutes, and HIV-1, HCV, HBV and MRSA in 2 minutes
- -Disinfectant, cleaner, decontaminant, all in one
- -May be used on with most medical device materials
- -For use on hard, non-porous surfaces
CaviCide Kill Claims
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
- Influenza A2 Virus
CaviCide is safe for use on non-porous surfaces. It is ideal for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.