You have no items in your shopping cart.
BeadBlaster™ 24 Microtube Homogenizer D2400-115V
BeadBlaster™ 24 Microtube Homogenizer
BeadBlaster™ 24 Microtube Bead Homogenizer by Benchmark Scientific combines efficiency and high capacity to maximize throughput. The BeadBlaster™ 24 completely lyses, grinds, and homogenizes even the most difficult and resistant samples, often in only 35 seconds. The stainless steel tube carrier subjects up to 24 samples to an optimized, high speed, 3D motion, producing high energy impacts between the samples and micro-beads to release cellular contents. After homogenization, samples can be centrifuged and the supernatant collected for further processing. Operating parameters for the BeadBlaster 24 are set and displayed digitally. To protect fragile, heat sensitive samples, the unit can be programmed to operate in shortened consecutive cycles with a rest period in between. Up to 50 such programs can be stored in memory and recalled for future use. A transparent lid allows for visualization of samples, and features a mechanical lid lock that prevents opening owhen the BeadBlaster is in operation. A brushless motor reduces motor noise and provides maintenance free operation. The BeadBlaster™ 24 is suitable for any sample type, from soft tissue to bone, and is designed with the ability to customize programs to protect fragile samples.
- Fast, efficient homogenization in about 35 seconds–high throughput
- High capacity–mix up to 24 samples simultaneously
- Sealed 2.0 ml tubes–eliminate cross contamination
- Powerful mixing action for rapid homogenization of any sample type, from soft tissue to bone
- Samples can be centrifuged and the supernatant collected for further processing after homogenization
- Stores up to 10 cycles per program, and stores up to 50 programs
- Ability to program rest periods and shortened cycles to protect fragile samples
- Easy-to-read digital display
- A transparent lid enables sample viewing and features a mechanical lid lock to prevent opening during operation
- Stainless-steel tube carrier
- A brushless motor reduces motor noise and provides maintenance-free operation
- Two-year warranty