Health Care Particulate Respirator Type N95, Flat-Fold/Three-Panel, High Fluid Resistant, White.
NIOSH - certified N95 respirator- Appropriate where N95 respirator is recommended, they meet CDC guideline for M.tb exposure and help reduce exposure to airborne particles (e.g. laser or electrocautery plume). . High fluid resistant masks pass ASTM highest level of 160mm Hg for fluid and splash resistance.
The 1870 incorporates a 3M-patented, flat-fold/three-panel design that gives it a comfortable fit. Its unique design fits most face sizes and head shapes allowing standardization to a single respirator for use in the OR, for patient care and throughout the rest of the healthcare facility.
- :NIOSH approved N95
- :Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- :FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- :99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- :Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- :Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- :Soft inner materials and soft nose foam help provide a comfortable fit
- :Unique, three-panel flat fold design is individually packaged for convenient storage prior to use
- :Specially designed box for easier dispensing
- :Potential settings and applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.