You have no items in your shopping cart.
250ml, Amber Glass Graduated Media Bottles
Amber Graduated Media Storage Lab Bottles
Capacity: 250ml or 8 oz.
Amber Glass Graduated Media Bottles are made of Borosilicate glass to protect light sensitive compounds from visible light, ultraviolet and infrared which may alter contents. Bottles offer a cost efficient method for mixing, filtering, and storage of culture media, fixation and dehydration materials. Reagent / Media bottles have a large opening, no drip pour lip and sloping shoulders to facilitate pouring and cleaning for re-use. Bottles have volume graduations and large white marking area for identification and safety notification.
*Capacity: 250mL (Approx. 8 oz); Diameter 67mm; Height with cap: 152mm
* Hold and stores samples, for mixing and sampling applications.
* Borosilicate glass construction for chemical, thermal expansion, shock and heat resistance
* Boston shaped with rounded body, short neck, & narrow mouth to store liquid solutions & dry materials.
* Special lip facilitates pouring
*Marking area to label for security and accountability.
* Graduated measurements for Dispensing and Storing.
To view all vacuum bottle top funnel only and bottle top complete units, please click here.