You have no items in your shopping cart.
1000ml Autofil SS Full Assembly Bottle-Top Filter - 0.22um-(Qty. 12)
Autofil SS Bottle Top Vacuum Filter
The Autofil system is designed for sterilization or clarification of aqueous laboratory fluids.
An industry first, Foxx Life Sciences sells a stable, low-profile, patented optional pedestal base or a low cost ring-stand cradle. Each holder provides a stationary vacuum hose connection that makes set-up and use quick and efficient while preventing spills and tissue culture hood contamination. These holders also allow for hands-free operation of the filter unit. Foxx Life Sciences' Autofil is manufactured in ISO 13485 clean room in NA. Gamma sterilized in the USA.
- Filter diameter 90mm
- Forward-facing, large, raised graduation marks for easy reading.
- New High Flow Foxx Velocity 0.2um PES membrane.
- Optional patented Quick-Connect Pedestal base or Cradle Ring allows for hands-free filtration.
- Wide base for additional stability.
- Can be purchased as a complete system or funnel only.
- Funnel is compatible with GL45 thread bottles.
- Autofil SS units invlude adapter for connecting to vaccuum hose.
- Autofil SS design includes an ergonomic bottle shape with molded finger grips.
- The patented SECUREgrasp cap provides a convenient gripping surface with a frosted area for labeling.
- Made with USP Class VI materials.
- Manufactured in a Class 100,000 cleanroom and ISO 13485 Facility in North America
- Patented docking hardware sold separately.
- Gamma sterilized in the USA.